jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

OK first you’re being a total dick right now,




how she do that


when one of your best friends is sad but they won’t talk to you about it
image
image
image

When bae lies to u but u have screenshots
image


This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the Perspective of another planet. Epic times indeed
group photo everyone
everyone
hey i look really good in this one
shit I think I blinked
SO WEIRD!


The Rugrats don’t have time for your gender-essentialist bullshit.
I NEVER NOTICED THAT YOU COULD TELL THEM APART BY THEIR EARLOBES

It whispers, I can find you. I can reach you. Perhaps I am watching you right now.

Good news bad news best news
The good news:
image
 I found my favorite old jacket while sorting through my old stuff
The bad news:
image
The last time I wore it I was nine years old
The best news:
image
I am the anime now


went to log in to tumblr and
image
I DONT NEED THIS 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si pudieras elegir un solo libro para llevarte contigo a una isla desierta, ¿cuál sería y por qué?